• Avant Browser 11.6 - Build 13

    Normally I don’t use Avant Browser. Instead I prefer to use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. However, today I decided to change my browser. While searching for the browser I came across the new version of Avant Explorer…. This is how I found out that there is a new version of this Internet Explorer based browser. The new version is 11.6 - Build 13.

    Featuers’s of new versionof Avant Explorer :

    • Fixed the bug that unexpected history records are listed under history button.
    • Fixed the bug that tabs don’t open in sequence each time Avant starts.
    • Fixed the bug that while right clicking on avant.exe the version number is inconsistent with the real one.
    • Fixed the window resizing bug after switching back from Full Screen and Desktop mode.
    • Fixed the bug that the search key cut unexpectedly in search box.
    • Fixed the bug that the Taskbar Button could not be hidden.

    I haven’t used it that much but still it’s good as far as its features and appearance is concerned.

    Computer Repair and Computer Technical Support will always be provided by Microsoft certified techs 24x7.

    More on Avant Explorer>>
    Changes in Avant Browser 11.6 build 11
    Changes in Avant Browser 11.6 physique 11


0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Popular Posts